We made a quick visit to a nearby pumpkin patch. We are hoping to still make it to the Arboretum, hopefully the weather will allow that soon! Emmy LOVED looking at the pumpkins and everything else they had set up.
Emmy is starting to get her molars, which I have been DREADING. She has never done well with teething. I spent many, many visits at the doctor her first year pleading for them to tell me something was wrong with her, but was sent home with "she's just teething". She is also having some bad allergies, so it has not been a super smily time at our house!
Sunday, we decided to give her an extra nap in the morning, and she woke up in a great mood! I was lucky to get these pictures of Emmy with Maddox.
Notice how he is already just staring at his big sister : )
This is Emmy tickling Maddox. She just started doing it one day with a sweet little sound. It is the cutest. I ask her to do it all the time!
She looks so big in this picture! I am excited yet sad to see her growing up. It is so fun to get to do so many things with her now, but it means my baby girl is gone.
Having too much fun on the floor!













1 comments:
What sweet pictures! You have a beautiful family. :)
Post a Comment