I am a 30 something mother and wife who is writing to share our world with friends, family, and whoever wants to join in! We live in Texas, and I am an elementary school teacher. We have two little ones that keep us busy and loving life.
You will do great! It will take some time to adjust, but that's completely normal. Sounds like you balance the way I do ... with coffee and wine! lol ... good luck next week!
3 comments:
Best of luck with going back to work. I hope it goes well!
*Stoping by from PINT
Hope all goes well for you. coming over from PINT. now following you
You will do great! It will take some time to adjust, but that's completely normal. Sounds like you balance the way I do ... with coffee and wine! lol ... good luck next week!
Post a Comment