Monday, October 11, 2010

2 Months Old

My little guy is 2 months old today! So much has happened in these 2 months, and Maddox has come so far with his health. 
We started out holding his hand through a heart procedure.




Now we get to have fun making him smile.






What are you up to?


You eat 3-4 ounces every 2-3 hours all day and night. Mommy and daddy get no sleep, but it's ok because big sister got us use to it!


You love to be held, talked to, and rocked to sleep. 


At 6 weeks, you started smiling here and there, now you are smiling all the time!


You wear 3 month clothes and are almost out of size 1 diapers! I can't believe how big you are! We will find out exact weight and length at our appointment Thursday, but I am guessing you weigh about 12 pounds! 


You are still not a pacifier fan, so Emmy likes to take your pacifier and use it as her own!


We are loving every minute watching you grow!




And, here was Emmy at 2 months.


So much tinier (This was a newborn outfit)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ms. Emmy N said...

Maddox is so cute! I am new to your blog, but very happy that your son is happy and healthy ~ you sound like an incredible, loving momma! :)

Mrs. Walker said...

Your writing is awesome. I enjoy reading everything you post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails