I am a 30 something mother and wife who is writing to share our world with friends, family, and whoever wants to join in! We live in Texas, and I am an elementary school teacher. We have two little ones that keep us busy and loving life.
Our house has an open living, kitchen, and dining, so all the decorations need to go together. We stuck with black with red accents through these three rooms.
All of the decorations on top of the cabinets are from Hobby Lobby. We buy pretty much everything for the house there. Can't beat 50% off!
I have an open living area attached to my kitchen as well. To keep the decor flowing together I used the same fabric from my couch cushions in my kitchen chairs.
4 comments:
I have an open living area attached to my kitchen as well. To keep the decor flowing together I used the same fabric from my couch cushions in my kitchen chairs.
Love your tour.....Thanks
My Sourhern Front Porch
i like the cabinets and i so wish we had a hobby lobby here.... i have to go to marshalls and not everything i want is 50% off!! lol
Hello! I am your newest follower from a Friday Blog Hop. I would love it if you would follow back at onr or all three of my blogs!
www.singleparentretreat.com
http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/
http://motherdaughterconnection.blogspot.com/
Thank you and have a great weekend!
What a great kitchen space. You have it decorated so nice.
Post a Comment