Monday, October 18, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday


Top 2 favorite old pictures.

I don't have pictures too old on my computer, so I am going with our wedding. 


We got married at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas and this was taken my their photographer. It's my favorite from the day!


This is of my family. We rarely get a picture of all 4 of us, and we are all dressed up!

11 comments:

Legally Lovely said...

What a cute wedding photo! I can see why you love it so much.

Adorable blog - I love all your fun fonts! I can't seem to figure out how to do that with mine. ha!

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

Oh I love that black and white! So precious!

I am your newest follower from Top 2 Tuesday!

Have a great day!
http://latache-t.blogspot.com/2010/10/top-2-tuesday_18.html

star said...

Gorgoeus pictures! The one of you and your husband is adorable!

Kit said...

That is so fun that you got married in Las Vegas! I love the pictures!

Brianna! said...

GREAT photos

I LOVE TOP TWO TUESDAY
your blog is adorable too:)

xoxo
bB

The Undomestic Mom said...

cute pics!

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

New follower from Top 2 Tuesdays! Your blog is gorgeous and I love the photos you chose - Mandalay Bay! My husband and I honeymooned in Vegas, and I thought Mandalay was the most beautiful hotel there - that was back in '06 :)

Caroline said...

Love the wedding pic! Mandalay Bay is beautiful!

katmcd said...

you look great in your wedding photos!

Kelly said...

I love your wedding photos - and the name of your blog! Those are my two favorite things to drink. :)

Following you from Undomestic Momma!

Kelly
dressingmommy.blogspot.com

Alyson said...

Your new blog looks great! I need a fun name for mine, but I can't think of anything creative. :/

You can't see mine on the feed because it used to be private. Delete me from your follow list and then go to my page and re-add me. That's what I had to do for all my blogs that used to be private. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails