skip to main |
skip to sidebar

Today's Topic: Master Bedroom
When decorating our master bedroom, I wanted to give it a traditional/romantic feel. I looked at ideas on google images (they have TONS of pictures for every room in every style) and decided on this!
The room is brown tones and gold. The walls and ceiling are a dark brown with everything else a shade of brown or gold.
The wall decor is either Kirkland's or Hobby Lobby.
These are just curtains on the bed!
It is a nice and cozy room for us, and we are happy with how it turned out.
6 comments:
Oh wow!! It's gorgeous!! I love the colors, they look great together!! You have done a beautiful job!
Looks so serene. Love it!
Your bed is so cool! I love it! The colors all go so well together, beautiful room!
How pretty! I love your bed!
Beautiful!! I love the rich dark colors!! It's just perfect!
Very pretty!!!
Post a Comment