Monday, September 13, 2010

1 month

Maddox turned 1 month on Saturday, but I wanted to wait to post until we went to the doctor. 
He weighs 9 pounds 13 ounces and is 21 1/2 inches . He has gained almost 2 1/2 pounds and grown an inch and a half since his 2 week appointment! Everything checked out good with the doctor, and we don't go back for another month. 

Our cheeks have gotten chunkier : )

What Maddox is up to at 1 month: 
*He eats about every 2-3 hours day and night.
*When on his tummy, he is lifting his head a little and moving it from side to side. 
Tummy time is a challenge because Emmy wants to be CLOSE to his head. This makes me nervous and Emmy frustrated, so it's not a happy time at our house yet. 
*He is still sleeping most of the day. A few times a day he will stay up an hour or so at a time.
*He is not a huge fan of the pacifier. This makes me nervous... I love the pacifier : )
*He is overall a pretty "easy" baby especially when compared to Emmy. I am curious (ok, maybe a little worried) if this will change.

I thought it would be fun to also post a picture of how Emmy looked as I'm doing these monthly updates for Maddox. Here is Emmy at 1 month:


Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails