skip to main |
skip to sidebar

Today's Topic: Living Rooms
I wanted to participate today, but I'm not satisfied with our living room. I want to completely redo, but we want to wait until the kids get a little older.
We have had this decor since we first got married and lived in an apartment. The canvas pictures are from our wedding. I am wanting to get new ones of the kids, but haven't decided how I want to position them. We wanted something modern, and I love using black with red accents.
7 comments:
beautiful!! I love your black leather couches and the pictures hanging above!!
Love it! BEautiful!
Jan
http://mullismemories.blogspot.com
Love your look and a great blog design....glad that I stopped by
I'm a big fan of leather furniture! Especially with kids around. =) Your space is very kid friendly, and decorated so beautifully!
Love your black leather couches and your picture wall is stunning....
Beautiful living room
xoxo
Summer :0)
I certainly don't think you need to redecorate at all! Your living room is lovely! Thanks for sharing with usx
I love the b&w photos over the couch! And the bit of red really pops out
Post a Comment