Emmy loves using Maddox's toys for her babies. She will spend quite a while putting her babies in and out of his toys.
She is amazed with the swing and all the buttons.
Since she spends so much time with the baby toys, I thought she would like the things that are made for the baby dolls (bed, bouncer, ect).
I got this set at Target. She plays with it some but not near as much as the REAL stuff : )
We have started letting her brush her teeth. She LOVES it!
The problem is, she does not understand that you don't continue to brush your teeth all day. We have a big throwing ourself on the floor tantrum when it is time to put the toothbrush away!











3 comments:
She's so grown up. I know you're having great fun with Emmy and Maddox.
What a big girl, brushing her own teeth!
I have an almost two year old named Cameron who does the same thing. He LOVES brushing his teeth, and freaks out when it's time to stop. I'll bet we will be having the opposite problem soon. :P
I'm Sabrina by the way, and I like your blog.:)
Post a Comment