Emmy is three years old and Maddox is eighteen months!
Emmy is 38 pounds (above 95%) and 39 3/4 inches (above 95%).
Emmy is wearing 5t tops and bottoms.
Emmy is wearing 5t tops and bottoms.
She is potty trained and doing great!
She is still a great eater, but has become a lover of all things sweet. She will do almost anything for chocolate, cake, or candy, and I may use this to get things accomplished from time to time...... : )
I really do try to limit this type of food, but it is not easy.
She is sleeping in a toddler bed, and gets up a couple of times a night. She usually comes and gets us and wants one of us to walk with her back to her room. We normally end up falling asleep while sitting with her. We have gotten in to a bad habit of making a pallet next to her bed, so we can lay down while we get her to sleep in the middle of the night. This normally results in one of us sleeping a couple hours on her floor during the night. This is on my to work on list. I find it extremely hard to work on things at 2am when you know you have to be up for the day at 5am. I have a feeling this is will stay on the list for a while still....
I love how Emmy's vocabulary grows weekly, and she is able to explain so much about her thoughts and feelings. She picks up on other people's emotions easily and always wants to know what us adults are doing and talking about. I may know where she gets this from.....
She still loves her babies and books. I love that she likes to sit and read. We have so much fun reading together.
Maddox is a year and a half.
He is 28 pounds (80%) and 33 inches (70%)
Maddox is wearing size 4 diapers and 2t clothes.
He is EVERYWHERE! He will sit and play, but he likes to be moving.
He is sleeping the ENTIRE night is HIS bed! I can't even believe it! Emmy is back to being the only challenging one at night.
He is a smart one. His teacher at school says he is the smartest and most talkative kid in his class. He is talking non-stop! He repeats most of what we say and even comes up with things to say on his own. It is way to much to list, but I will add my favorites.
"found you"
"I made a mess"
"it funny"
I love the way he says "no" and "yeaaaa".
A quick cute video to show Maddox's love for Elmo.
We had Maddox's Cardiologist check-up at the beginning of the month and got this report:
There was a change with the enlargement of his left ventricle. If this continues, it can lead to an Aortic Valve replacement. We are hoping we are still years away.
We go back in six months to see how things are progressing.











0 comments:
Post a Comment