It has been so long since I have blogged, I barely remember how to do it!
AND they have changed up Blogger, so I am really feeling out of the loop.
But since it is Summer, and I have a couple of more minutes to spare, I have decided to get back to blogging. Unfortunately, my computer is not working. I am having to use the hubbies, and he is a little bit particular when it comes to his electronics. I am hoping I organize all of my pictures correctly or they WILL get trashed. EEEEEK!
Since I haven't posted in months, I have decided to do a big photo dump to get caught up. Although I did mention above that I have a couple of extra minutes, that will not include time to put a caption or edit these photos. Do you ever feel like you have to do little things associated with the big thing you really want to do but can't really get started with the big thing until the little things are out the way? Well, that's what this post is. It needs to be out of the way before I can really get started with this blogging thing again. Soo here is what you have missed:
(O and all of these pictures are from my phone since I haven't figured out how to get my camera pictures uploaded to this computer)
I'll be talking to you soon! : )



























0 comments:
Post a Comment