Sunday, June 24, 2012

5 years

 Mine and Brandon's 5th wedding anniversary is this Wednesday. We went out this weekend to celebrate. We decided to get a hotel nearby and spend an uninterrupted 24 hours together. : )


We spent the afternoon grabbing a bite to eat for lunch and doing a little shopping. 


After some rest at the hotel, we were ready for dinner. 
After multiple tries, I think I figured out the partial braid/headband/pony!



We went to Uncle Julio's and had some delicious margaritas and shrimp fajitas.


Being the huge partiers we are, we decided to head back to the hotel after dinner. 
We thought we may have a drink on the balcony, but that ended up being scarier than anticipated, so we settled for inside. 


 We had a fun relaxing time, and I am excited to see what is in store for us over the next five years! 


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails