I asked Emmy some questions for her third birthday. I will do this each year, and it will be fun to look back on!
1. What is your favorite color? pink
2. What is your favorite toy? my babies
3. What is your favorite fruit? apples
4. What is your favorite TV show? Barney
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Chipotle
6. What is your favorite outfit? dresses and boots
7. What is your favorite game? play with Maddox
8. What is your favorite snack?’cheese and crackers
9. What is your favorite animal? monkey and a lion
10. What is your favorite song? Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
11. What is your favorite book? When I feel Sily and angry( When I feel silly and other moods that make my day)
12. Who is your best friend? Meme and Papaw
13. What is your favorite place to go? Rainforest Cafe (Rainforest)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play ball
15. What is your favorite drink? apple juice
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my pillow, my Chippete, and my Princess
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? ice cream
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? cake
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? a workin man, a fireman to help people with my ladder
I recorded a video of her answering the questions, but it will not upload. She had almost completely different answers. HA!
We decided to do her birthday different this year. Instead of a party, we did smaller things. We went to Rainforest Cafe and did a few things on her birthday at our house.
Getting balloons made at Rainforest Cafe.
She did not know what to think about them singing "Happy Birthday" to her.
We made sure to do the photo booth in the gift shop. It was quite the experience to fit all 4 of us in the booth AND try to get us all in the view of the picture. We were all just laughing and colliding.
Her birthday was the following Tuesday.
She woke up to a balloon banner, card, and candles in a biscuit. I wanted to do banana pancakes, but I found out the previous morning she would not even attempt the pancakes. I knew biscuits were her favorite, so we went with that!
She loved that the card told her Happy Birthday!
That evening, we had homemade macaroni and cheese and a princess cake. She was all smiles all day.
Happy Birthday sweet girl!
You are turning in to an amazing little girl, and I love being your Mommy.
And now for a story:




















0 comments:
Post a Comment