Even though this weekend was Halloween, we decided not to do anything for it. Neither of us are Halloween fans and figured we would wait until next year to start since Emmy doesn't know the difference yet.
So what did we do this weekend, you ask?
I went running for the first time in almost a year. I haven't ran since I found out I was pregnant with Maddox and was missing it. I love the quiet time with music. I will probably only have time for it on the weekends, but 2 runs is better than none. Me and the hubs are hoping to do a few runs this holiday season.
At Brandon's half marathon last April.
We had a pretty relaxing weekend. I needed to get a few things ready for work Saturday, but we were able to spend a lot of family time together.
We cuddled
and ate a picnic breakfast.
Monday came quick and we were off to school and work.
I went running for the first time in almost a year. I haven't ran since I found out I was pregnant with Maddox and was missing it. I love the quiet time with music. I will probably only have time for it on the weekends, but 2 runs is better than none. Me and the hubs are hoping to do a few runs this holiday season.
At Brandon's half marathon last April.
We had a pretty relaxing weekend. I needed to get a few things ready for work Saturday, but we were able to spend a lot of family time together.
We cuddled
and ate a picnic breakfast.
Monday came quick and we were off to school and work.










1 comments:
Congrats on getting to go running! I just started running again also - I missed it so much!
Post a Comment