"I've been thinking about this whole being happy thing, and I feel like people get lost when they think of happiness as a destination. We are always thinking that someday we will be happy. When we get that car, or that job, or that person in our lives that will fix everything. But happiness is a mood, and it's a condition, not a destination. It's like being tired or hungry. It's not permanent. It comes and goes and that's ok. And I feel like if people thought of it that way, they'd find happiness a lot more often." One Tree Hill
England Lovelies – May 2027 (Trip 2)
1 month ago






1 comments:
I just finally watched this episode last night. When he started saying it, I was like, Hey! I just read that on Christen's blog! haha
LOVE this quote and love the Couldn't have Said It Better idea. Love it so much I'm going to put the link on mine.
Post a Comment