You are 3 months old (last Thursday)! You weigh 14 pounds 13 ounces. You are wearing 6 month shirts, 3 month pants, and size 2 diapers. You are soo big, I was even a little worried about it. When I asked the cardiologist if you were getting too big, he assured me it was a great sign for your heart.
You LOVE to smile! We start talking to you and you start smiling : )
You eat 4 ounces every 3 hours. You sleep good at night, only waking up once or twice to eat. I am not so by the book on the sleep training. I make sure to put you to sleep in your bed or pack and play, but don't worry too much about anything else. You sleep in your pack and play in Mommy and Daddy's room. This makes it easier for us to get to you quickly.
You eat 4 ounces every 3 hours. You sleep good at night, only waking up once or twice to eat. I am not so by the book on the sleep training. I make sure to put you to sleep in your bed or pack and play, but don't worry too much about anything else. You sleep in your pack and play in Mommy and Daddy's room. This makes it easier for us to get to you quickly.
You have found your hand! It is so fun to watch your amazement. When we say, "Emmy, Maddox found his hand!" She looks at hers and doesn't see what the big deal is. Haha!
We had a visit to the cardiologist on Friday. We did an echocardiogram, and the doctor said everything looked great! You have very minor cardiac symptoms, and he didn't want to see you back for 3 months! Our longest stretch yet!
It is fun to watch you grow!
Emmy at 3 months.











0 comments:
Post a Comment