Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Back Again


We have been going 90 to nothing with both of us working full time and raising 2 kids under 2! Emmy seems to be more high maintnance (if possible), but luckily, Maddox is still pretty laid back. He is waking up 1 to 2 times during the night and never really gets upset outside of being tired and hungry. I say Emmy is requiring more attention, but she is also so much fun to be around. We are getting in to some big and frequent tantrums. I believe we have entered the "terrible twos". The new daycare doesn't seem to see this side, so I have decided she has thoughtfully saved it all for me. 


Her cuddles are so sweet. She is passionate about her hugs, kisses, and screams! : )


Trying to get out the door by 6:30 has been interesting. Getting ready in the mornings is not easy. Emmy wakes up before me or shortly after, so we try to entertain her while getting ready.




Thankfully, she is loving my jewelry and this occupies her for a little bit. It is too funny to watch her walk around with my bracelets on and hold her arms up so they won't fall off. 


They are both doing well at their new daycare, but I have some reservations. I am going to check out a new place tomorrow, and they actually serve organic food and grass fed beef! That is pretty exciting news for me! We will see what they are all about soon! It is not easy for me to be away from them for so long, but I am trying to think positive to get through the day. 

1 comments:

Jenn said...

If possible, I think my daughter has hit the terrible twos, and she's not even one yet! lol ... girls! Good luck with the day care. I know what you're going through there. We start a new one at the end of the month, and my fingers are crossed that it will be a good fit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails