Monday, March 29, 2010

Not Me!







Other that what is written, I feel I have had a pretty uneventful week. I may have even been on top of things and had few "not me" moments. But, I will share some "not me" thoughts I have had.


Yes, I am pregnant and NEVER complain about it. Every part of pregnancy is a beautiful experience. My poor husband does not have to listen to my rants and raves about all of the lovely things that pregnancy offers. I never talk about having no clothes because I am not able to wear my regular pants anymore, and how soon I will be wearing his t-shirts. I only converse with him about how wonderful the baby's movement is, how the baby is growing, and what we will be expecting next. There is no way I constantly follow him around pointing out what he is doing, which I am not allowed to do (drink unlimited caffeine, run, have an adult beverage, caffeine, back sleeping, caffeine, ect). Instead, I brag about the things me and my body get to experience that he will not have get to endure. I also definitely did not look up how much caffeine I could "safely" have only to make sure I am receiving my FULL daily dose. Nope, I have quit caffeine all together. Who needs caffeine with all of the excitement of a new baby, a one-year old who doesn't sleep well, kindergarten class to teach, and housework to take care of?!? 
Not me, that's for sure!

Come back later tonight to see the GENDER REVEAL party!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails