Sunday, March 21, 2010

Let Me Introduce You To The Family


Me and my husband, Brandon, have been married for almost 3 years. We have been together almost 10 years, yes we were high school sweet hearts, and got married right after college. Since being married, our world has changed drastically! We built a house, got grown-up jobs, and started a family! 


Our beautiful daughter was born last February. She has added so much to our lives, and it is amazing to watch her grow. 


We also have another little one on the way! We find out the gender next week, and expect their arrival at the end of August. 


The kids will be 19 months apart! I know we are in for some chaos, but beautiful chaos. I am sure of it!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Lubsy said...

Congrats on baby #2! I am expecting #3 at the ed of August too :-) My first two are just under 20 months apart, so I know juuuust what you're in for. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails