I am not the "typical" first-time mom. I do not stress over every aspect of Emmy's life, and I certainly do NOT lose sleep over sleep training issues. Emmy has pretty much slept like a baby since day one, meaning she has not woken up constantly. We have been getting a peaceful 8 hours since parenthood. I feel refreshed and so energized on a daily basis. There is no way she still wakes up at least three times a night. I have been consistent in my training, and would never feed her a bottle when she wakes up. I am an educated mother, so I know what's best. Sleep books are not showing up on my doorstep to give alternatives to cry it out. I have not spent the last 13 months trying alternative methods only to now be doing cry it out. And it's not working. Nope.






0 comments:
Post a Comment