Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bump, Bump, Bump


Tuesday morning we wake up and I am thinking everything is good until Brandon notices Emmy's neck. 
B      "What is that on her neck?" 
         "It's Chicken Pox?"

(This is where I start to freak out)

C      "What?Where"  
         "Ugh! I don't know"
         "No, it's not Chicken Pox"
         "Oh my gosh! It's all over her forehead, under her head"
         "Small pinkish spots"
         "You can't fill them. They are not raised"
         "She isn't acting like they itch"
         "Let's look at her back and stomach"

(Not sure if you are noticing the amount of words I tend to get in before B can say anything, or probably before he even has anything else to say : ) )

B       "ummmm barely there"

C       "What could be all over her head? I'm going to look it up on the internet"
          "All of these look and sound the same"
          "Ok this one says goes with cold symptoms, but is raised"
          "Hers isn't raised"

B       "Maybe something she ate?"
  

C       "I think if it was something she ate it would be on her stomach."
          "I have really only known rashes that are on backs and stomachs unless it's something
           serious."        
          "She's feeling better! It must be from the fever."
          "What else could it be?"
          "We were just at the doctor"
          
After taking her to the doctor that morning, we found out it was due to her fever and virus she had just gotten over. PHEW! I was thinking maybe she came in contact with someone from a different country and contracted a rare facial rash (Yes, I am aware I watch too much Grey's and Private Practice). HA! 
We ended up getting back to our regular day, and Emmy is great!
Photobucket


1 comments:

GiGi said...

I can only imagine all the thoughts that went thru your head seeing the bumps!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails