skip to main |
skip to sidebar

Today's Topic:Cleaning Tips You can't get one in the cleaning isle at Wal-Mart, but I highly suggest a neat-freak husband.
The most IMPORTANT tip would be to marry a man that cleans!!! This is a MUST! Luckily, my husband is one of those men : )
I used to feel stressed out if things around the house were not ALL finished, but ever since Emmy came along, I do not have the same urgency. I do still like to keep things picked up. I like them nicely stacked and aesthetically appealing, but if the dishwasher is not put away IMMEDIATELY, I no longer feel all frazzled. I am more concerned with sleep and lounging at this point (I wonder if that makes me lazy...) If not doing the laundry means I can lay down an hour earlier, I am going to have to go ahead and lay down. My husband, on the other hand, still feels anxious if all of the housework is not done( yes, I know, this is unfortunate) I am surprised he doesn't burn himself unloading the dishwasher. The laundry is DAILY done. Things are always "put away" so fast that I can't ever figure out where half of the stuff I laid out is. HAHA! After long consideration, I have decided I am not going to fight him on these things. I will just have to let him ease his mind and clean the house : )
0 comments:
Post a Comment