Monday, June 9, 2014

Days In

Our first day of summer was spent playing inside away from the rain. We planned on going swimming, but it was freezing (well the Texas summer version of freezing) outside. 

We ended up staying busy around the house, which is not my favorite thing. I like to be out and about, but I guess I have the rest of the summer for that. 


Maddox loves to play anything associated with a ball. He keeps himself pretty busy with basketball, baseball, and the occasional car smashing.


Emmy loves playing school. She is either Maddox's teacher or uses her stuffed animals as students. 
   And even with staying in all day, we still     
                 end with an ice pack. 
      And to close with a funny quote:
Mommy-"Wow this Spider-Man show is old. It was made right before I was born. 1981."
Emmy-"Dinosaurs time?"
Bahahaha : )

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails