I filled the treasure box( a leftover Easter basket) with all kinds of goodies. There are items from sticky hands and sunglasses to dates with Daddy/Mommy coupons. This has been a huge hit with Emmy. She's went to sleep on her own and stayed in her bed since we started! She has gotten many picks from the treasure box by now but has yet to pick Date with Mommy. Date with Daddy, on the other hand, is a favorite. I asked her why she never picks me and she said she always gets to do stuff with me. Haha well.... Ok I'll let her have that one. And now that it is summer we are always all three together and Daddy gets left out while he's at work. Poor Maddox rarely gets to pick from treasure box. He is too scared to fall asleep by himself and says he doesn't care about treasure box. A perfect example of how they are never quite on the same sleep page. And this picture is a glowing example of how sleeping with a three year old is always so sweet and comfy. : )
Here are some Date with Daddy pictures.
I love they get to spend this time together. She is such a Daddy's girl.
While they are on their date, I let Maddox choose what we are going to do at home.
He wanted to cuddle in my bed and play the iPad. We were playing a game and he was very excited each time he won.













0 comments:
Post a Comment