We had a great Spring Break!
We started the week with doctor appointments, but continued it with fun!
We got Emmy a table, and it has been one of our best purchases. She is at the table constantly throughout the day. We keep it in the living/dining room since that's where we are most of the time.
We have been playing with
Play-Doh about 3 times a day. I got smart and kept a towel on the floor with the Play-Doh ready. It is so easy to get it out and put it away quickly. She loves to make hats for Elmo and cars with Play-Doh.
We spent some time playing outside. One of our favorites was to play with beans using different spoons, containers, ect. Maddox really enjoyed the spatulas ; )
I noticed Alvin and the Chipmunks was on FX and decided to record it. I am so glad I did! Emmy loves it, and it has been playing in the background all week.
This is Maddox's new favorite thing to gnaw on. If he is fussy, this will instantly cure it!
We are always trying to find fun affordable toys for the kids, and decided to purchase this for $40 at Wal-mart!
It fits perfect in our living room, or we can put it in the backyard. Emmy LOVES it and jumps/dances around in it saying, "hopping, hopping". She wanted to make sure Maddox was in there with her, which was a little bit of a challenge, but he loves playing with his big sister.
Daddy was talked into getting in and they thought that was too funny!
Our Spring Break was lots of fun, which gets us eager for summer!























1 comments:
Cute. I JUST bought play dough for my little guy today. Love the idea of getting him a little table. Fun post. :)
Post a Comment