We have been witnessing a lot of cuteness over at this house and I had to document it.
When I say, "Emmy it's time to go to bed." Emmy will say, "no bed!" and I normally reply with, " ok 5 more minutes."
Last week when I told her it was time to go to bed she shook her hand at me and said, "no moe minutes!" : ) She now does it off and on with bed time.
Maddox is now constantly rolling and doing the "swimming pose". He can get to pretty much anything by rolling to it.
Emmy does not say I love you yet. Instead, she will come up to us singing the "I love you, you love me" Barney song with the hugs and kisses. The cutest!
Maddox LOVES watching his big sister and doesn't even mind when she helps me feed him. Emmy gets so grossed out by the napkin after she wipes away the food!
I have started a bad habit with letting Emmy eat in her Winnie chair. It almost always ends like this:
Emmy now looks at all her toys on the floor and says, "Its a mess! Clean up!" and actually cleans her toys, only to immediately dump them back out everywhere! ; )


















0 comments:
Post a Comment