Thursday, March 17, 2011

7 Months Old

Maddox you are now 7 months old! 

We had your 6 month check-up late (this Tuesday) and you are now 20 pounds 4 ounces and 28 inches. Over 90% for both! 
You are wearing size 4 diapers. You can wear 9 month and some 12 month clothes. You are a big boy!


You love to eat and you are eating 3 meals of cereal, fruit, veggies a day. 
You eat 5-6 ounces every 3 hours or so. You are still eating during the night, and I know that is messing up your schedule during the day. I AM going to work on it!!


You are not such a good sleeper. You go down around 7:30 and wake up at 10:30, 2:30, and 5:30. I never really let you cry, so that will have to change soon : (


You love being in the middle of everything! 
You are sitting up for a minute or so before tumbling. You are so close! 
You are not quite crawling, but you scoot and roll across the floor. 


You are working on a few teeth, but none have actually broke through. 


You like all of your big sisters ideas, and love to play along with her!


Such a sweet little guy!

1 comments:

Alyson said...

What a big boy!! I can't believe he's already in size 4 diapers...I actually just bought Ruston's first box of 4's today! Does Maddox need more clothes yet or are y'all set? I don't have nearly as many as last time, but we've cleaned out some more stuff.

Related Posts with Thumbnails