Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Circus Fun

The circus is in town! Me, Emmy, and our friends Kelly and Levi joined us at the circus last week. We went to a morning show, and I really had no idea what to expect. I figured Emmy would be scared of the clowns (which she was) but interested in anything to do with animals (this may have been a stretch).


We are ready to go to the show! If you look at Emmy's shorts, she has daddy's work badge on. She thinks she is SO big when she gets to wear this. HAHA! It is too funny! 


These next few pictures are from the pre-show. She was a little overwhelmed with everything and held tight to mommy. 







This clown was NOT a favorite of hers. She kept her eye on him the whole time!




The kids did pretty good for the first 20 minutes or so of the show but really weren't too interested after that. We ended up letting them run around (which they thought was the best thing ever).






I thought for sure with all the stair climbing while holding Emmy would send me into labor, but NOPE! Still pregnant! 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the way she is watching that clown!! She is growing up way too fast!

Related Posts with Thumbnails