Maddox you are 10 months old! (6/11)
You are in 12 month clothes and size 4 diapers.
All of the sudden, you just seem so much bigger and older! I look at these pictures, and I really just can't believe it. You are ONLY 2 months away from your FIRST birthday!
You have changed a lot this past month.
You are pulling up on EVERYTHING! It makes me nervous, because you have no fear. You are constantly getting hurt, and I end up resorting to carrying you around the house so you don't get so many bruises!
We have even nicknamed you Bruiser!
All of the sudden, you just seem so much bigger and older! I look at these pictures, and I really just can't believe it. You are ONLY 2 months away from your FIRST birthday!
You have changed a lot this past month.
You are pulling up on EVERYTHING! It makes me nervous, because you have no fear. You are constantly getting hurt, and I end up resorting to carrying you around the house so you don't get so many bruises!
We have even nicknamed you Bruiser!
You are so sweet! You give away tons of hugs and kisses!
Sleep is a very sensitive subject. WIth your congestion, you have ended up with a permanent spot in the middle of our bed. A few days ago, you fell of the bed and scared mommy and daddy to death! After a visit to the doctor, we decided no more family bed. I have been working with you each night to keep you in your bed. You are NOT liking this one bit! I am up coaxing you back to sleep atleast 4 times a night.
I am gradually giving you more and more table food. You love to eat what we are eating. So far, there has been nothing you haven't liked!You are not so into your bottles during the day, but gulp them down in the middle of the night!During the day, I have ended up having to put you in your car seat just to keep you still long enough to drink your bottle!!
Silly Boy!
You have gotten so good at playing independently with toys. You love to play with anything you think is your big sister's. You already love watching TV and get so excited to watch Yo Gabba Gabba!
Your personality is really coming out and you are so much fun!
Emmy at 10 Months














0 comments:
Post a Comment