This is our first week off for summer, and we have been having fun!
This picture cracks me up! Maddox already loves to watch TV and wants to be just like his big sister!
I printed off some great stuff at 1plus1plus1equals1 for Emmy to do. It doesn't always go as planned, but she likes to manipulate and color the things I have.
Matching Monster prints
Play Doh letters
She loved scooping the ice from the bowl to the cup.
She got pretty brave after becoming a pro with the spoon,
so we decided to put the ice away : )
Making an I See book
Lunch time has been SUPER messy! I don't like to only give them easy toddler food, but I definitely pay for it in the clean up!
I am horrible when it comes to outdoor play. I do not like bugs (of any sort) or the heat. So, being outside in the Texas summer, is NOT for me. I do TRY to bare it for my kids though. They both love being outside. Emmy wants to get into everything and Maddox squirms in my arms mad that I will not let him into everything!
Emmy has adopted my love for bees.
She will say, "Bees scare me, they scare me, scare me, scare me."
I like that she can express when she is scared. We are working on the other emotions.
I got Maddox this walker hoping he would move around outside in it.
He has not quite figured out he can move around in it,
but hopefully that is coming soon!
I am working on daily sleep schedules with both of them.
Maddox will cry but then ALWAYS falls asleep.
Emmy, on the other hand, will cry, talk, laugh, sing, and whine for over 45 min.
She will only SOMETIMES then go to sleep.
As long as she is in a good mood, it doesn't matter to me : )
So sweet





















0 comments:
Post a Comment