Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sun, Sun, Mr. Shining Sun


We have been having an abnormal amount of VERY cold weather here, so we cherished the glimpse of warm weather with the sun this weekend!

We got very lucky with Emmy's birthday party weather yesterday (post to come!) and today was beautiful as well!



I let Emmy drink from a water bottle with a straw and she though she was such a BIG girl : )
She decided she was TOO big for the straw and tried to drink it without. Her shirt was pretty much soaked, but it was ok we were having fun in the sun!

Trying to clean up her water

It was really windy and I was hesitant to take Maddox outside, but I thought, O well you only live once! HA!

Maddox thought he could take a shot at Emmy's puzzle


Brandon grilled some AMAZING salmon and zucchini
What a great Sunday! 
NOT ready to start the work week...

1 comments:

mel @ the larson lingo said...

I just found your blog (from Kelly's Korner) and, I LOVE the name of your blog...I am a coffee lover & wine lover! I am your newest follower! Looking forward to reading more!

Related Posts with Thumbnails