I have soo many pics from Emmy's birthday, I am going to break it down into 2 parts
The Decorations and Games
We had Emmy's birthday party this past Saturday, and it turned out great!
I did a winter/snowman theme and found the cutest stuff here!
I made the cupcake toppers by printing the circles and hole punching them out. I then hot glued them to lollipop sticks.
I made these marshmallow pops by following the recipe here.
I pushed them through a Styrofoam ball in a Southern Living dish and added snow and mini-marshmallows.
I got this Happy Birthday banner off Etsy, of course!
We served milk in a punch bowl for the kids and had sodas and water for the adults.
We also had an ice cream snowman bar where the kids made snowman out of ice cream(body), chocolate chips (eyes and mouth), orange candy slices (nose), red liquorish(arms), and Rolos(hat).
These snowman straws turned out so cute! I got the idea of how to make them from the same site mentioned above, and the flags are made with the printable package that I printed and cut.
I went to Michaels and Party City right after Christmas and got decorations SO cheap! The party theme ended up working out so well for the time of the year and after holiday sales!
I made 2 games for the kids to play.
Dress The Snowman
Snow Fishing
This was made with using a small pool and some fake cotton snow. We got fish puzzle pieces and glue magnets on them. The poles are from Michaels. Brandon drilled a hole at the top, ran fishing wire through the hole, and tied a washer at the end to catch the magnet!
Party Favors
These were mittens with snowman goodies inside.
These goodies were an after holiday sell!
I had so much fun with the decorations at Emmy's party!

















2 comments:
Emmy's party looks fantastic, Christen! You did such a wonderful job. I'm so glad my tips helped you, and thanks so much for sharing your link with me!
Keep up the great work!
Amanda
Very cute! Great job on all the little details! What a fun party!
Post a Comment