Mr. Maddox you are 6 months old!
You are still a big guy!
You are now in size 4 diapers! You are wearing 6-9 month and 9 month clothes.
You have extremely sensitive skin. We are now having to use Huggies organic Hypoallergenic diapers and coat you with Aquaphor many times a day.
You LOVE watching your big sister. If you are fussy, I let you watch Emmy, and you are instantly smiling.
You are not sleeping too good and it is mommy's bad habits. You sleep with mommy and daddy every night and wake up once or twice to eat. We will get you in your own bed soon. I know you will sleep better if we do.
You have eaten cereal, peas, apples, and yogurt. You LOVE peas. you ate just about 1 jar tonight!
You can turn from your tummy to your back and your back to your tummy.
Although, you mostly just like to hang out from side to side trying to get your toys to your mouth.
We had our check-up with the cardiologist this week.
There was no change in your Echocardiogram, which is good!
We are giving you your diuretic twice a day with a dosage of .5ml.
We saw a different doctor in the same practice for this visit, and it was good to hear an alternative point of view. We talked about an Aortic valve replacement, and it seemed this will happen between now and the teenage years. This defect is case specific and much is unknown until the heart continues to grow and change. My hope is that it can wait at least until you are old enough to understand the need for resting to get better. I know I am not in control, but I pray it is not during your toddler years when it will be hard to explain.
You have such an easy-going personality and bring a constant smile to our family!












0 comments:
Post a Comment