Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Its Fall Yall

I decided since I haven't blogged in so long, I would do a little photo dump. My goal with this originally was to create an online scrapbook, but that hasn't been as easy as I'd hoped. So.... I'll just do what I can! 

What better way is there to get into the fall spirit than a pumpkin cup! And one from the $1 store makes it even better! I will be a little sad when my children outgrow the love for Dollar Tree......

We haven't went out to eat much in a while(well, let's make that the last 3 years) because it just isnt enjoyable with wild little ones. BUT I can now say it is improving, and we are starting to venture out more! 

Two pictures out to eat! Proof we are venturing out more and not wanting to run for the car with to go boxes!

 
Emmy's hair was so long and I did love it, but we needed a good chop off to rehydrate the summer pool hair. 

We(okay maybe I) have really been wanting a dog lately. Which is strange because I have never really been one to have pets. Im scared of most.....I know. Strange. For some 
reason I really want a dog now. I am taking time to think about it, but its looking like we are getting a dog and their name will be Charlie! : ) I like the idea of a big dog that doesn't shed. We have our hearts set on a goldendoodle, but I'm not sure I can justify spending $1,000. We will see.....



The kids had a blast riding and driving go carts at Grandpas. Mommy was a nerves wreck, but what's new! 


Making play dough with Meme!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails