Well, it's Thanksgiving Break, which means I have a little time to update the blog! I will use this post to get up to date.
We will start with the paci Build-a-Bear.
I put off taking Emmy's pacifier away because it helped to calm her and ME : )
I finally decided I could be selfish no longer, and found a great idea while blog hopping!
So at the end of August, We put her last paci in a Build-a-Bear and made a big production out of the whole thing. She picked out the bunny ( she named her Princess), bed, and blanket. When we got in the car after buying all of our goodies, Emmy screamed, "Get my paci out NOOOOWWW!" I thought we were in for a long brutal process, but it ended up not being so bad. Princess slept in her bed for a while after, and this seemed to help. The first week was pretty rough, but after that it was never mentioned again. Maddox still has his, and she just thinks it's for babies.
Here are some pictures of fun from September to now:
Fort Worth Zoo Day
Arboretum pumpkins
Pumpkin Carving
The kids were not too into touching the gooey inside.
Hopefully, I will be back soon! : )























1 comments:
Adorable pictures!
Post a Comment