Monday, January 3, 2011

Well HELLO 2011


I really just have two resolutions for 2011.


NOT to over think things- I tend to think way more than necessary about most things, so I am going to TRY to be more carefree. Just to type that makes me nervous! lol! Not sure how successful I will be on this one....



I want to get us involved in volunteering. I want to do this to help others and also to create experiences of humility for my children. I want them to realize the importance of giving and to realize how lucky they are. I want their desire to give to be stronger than there desire for things. 



1 comments:

Kelly said...

Great resolutions! I am also big on volunteering - I have already decided that each year my son will have to donate a few of his toys before Christmas. (This year he was too young to get that) I want him to know that he is very fortunate and that there are other people who could benefit from what we have.

Related Posts with Thumbnails