Maddox you are 5 months old!
I am not sure how much you weigh, but I know my arm sure hurts! I can feel you getting bigger, and I know that is a good sign that your heart is growing stronger.
You are wearing size 3 diapers, 6-9 month tops and barely fitting in your 3-6 month bottoms(as you can see the little belly hanging over in the picture : ) )
You are such a mellow little guy. I pretty much just tote you along everywhere on my hip and that seems to keep you happy : ). I figure, this is the last little baby I will have, so I might as well get my "holding" in!
You are eating 5-6 ounces every 3 hours. You are still eating through the night. I am willing to bet this is more habit than hunger. Our doctor recommends cereal between 4 and 6 months, so I decided to wait until 5 months. That will get it's own post! : )
You don't sleep very much at daycare all day, so you end up going to sleep about 6:30. You wake up around 11, 2, and 5 and we give you a bottle. Man is it hard to correct this in the middle of the night! After the 5am bottle, Emmy is normally awake and she wakes you up. You take your first nap around 7:30 in the morning. During the day, if we can get you swaddled and layed down when you are just starting to get tired, you go to sleep on your own with no fuss. If we wait until you are really tired, you SCREAM until we can get you to sleep by rocking you. At night, you always fall asleep with a bottle (so much for that attempted detailed sleep training HA!) and you sleep cuddled next to me. I have a hard time sleep training until your older. So, maybe we will just wait a couple more months ; )
Your first two teeth are starting to poke through! You are constantly chewing your fingers and anything else you can get to your mouth.
You will laugh and laugh when we tickle you! We love hearing your laugh!












1 comments:
Nice post thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment