We have been super busy lately, and I am finally going to try to get caught up.
It has not been the good kind of busy.
We have had sick baby after sick baby, and we are hoping this will soon slow down!
Brandon had to go out of town about 3 weeks ago and Maddox ended up getting sick with croup and getting better after 2 trips to the doctor and breathing treatments.
I was worried Emmy would end up getting sick since Maddox had been, and after about a week, she did.
Any time she starts acting really emotional and ornery, I know she is getting sick. She started this Saturday and ended up with a fever of 103.5 Monday. We took her to the doctor immediately and they said she had a virus, and we would have to let it run it's course. Monday night she started having labored breathing, so we took her back Tuesday morning. We were worked in to see her doctor, and he found she had Pneumonia! I was shocked and scared. Any time you hear that, it seems scary and serious.
She ended up with a steroid, antibiotic, Xopenex, and Tylenol/Motrin. She felt horrible, and there is nothing worse to witness as a mother. It was near impossible to get her to take her medicine, but I knew I had no choice to get her well.
After a looong 5 days, we started to see her doing much better.
We have been sick off and on since November.
I am praying we have a drought soon!











0 comments:
Post a Comment