Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hello Again

When creating this new blog, I planned on daily updates. Well, as you can see, that has not exactly worked out. I am going to say I will "try" to get better, but no promises : ). 



I am now in my 33rd week of pregnancy and extremely uncomfortable! I would say I am READY to have this baby, but that is not exactly true. We are painting his room now, and I still have many little things that need to be done. My doctor thinks I will be a week or so early, so I have about 6 weeks left, which is too much time to get everything done. 




Emmy is now LOVING sing-along shows. She points to the DVD's all day hoping I will put one in. When she watches them, she is too funny. She dances around and gets up and down from her chair. She now loves dancing and is constantly moving to music. Here is a video of her listening to a CD. 



Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails